Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Finally a fish

It took 8 fishing trips and going to my super secret spot, the place you go when you feel you are in a deep rut and will never get out, but I finally squashed the skunk this last Sunday... at least for a little bit.  The fishes choice of bait was a Super Fluke in Watermelon Red,  Lizard in Sapphire Blue, and Lizard in Pumpkin Fire.  Between two of us 6 bass were caught which was pretty decent considering the cold front that came through the night before along with the big gusts of wind.  Ironically I was holding my second bass over the water when I removed the hook causing the fish to trash and wiggle free back into the water :/ .  Pics below.  Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

Small, but I'll take it.
Dave (True_AU_Fan) with a nice bass

No comments:

Post a Comment